M.A.R.C.-四驅車競技研習會
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁Latest images會員註冊登入

So where to start?

向下 
+2
alanting
Pengachu
6 posters
發表人內容
Pengachu

文章數 : 18
注冊日期 : 2010-12-14

So where to start? Empty
發表主題: So where to start?   So where to start? Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 02:26

Since I am new to this hobby, I am rather curious. Where does the customization begin? and as a beginner, what areas of customization should I emphasize on? Any suggestions?
回頂端 向下
alanting

文章數 : 60
注冊日期 : 2010-07-07

So where to start? Empty
發表主題: 回復: So where to start?   So where to start? Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 03:07

where are you from ?
do you read chinese????

don't think too much..just make sure any part on correct position..
don't fall into speed trap.stable racing is the most important.
回頂端 向下
Pengachu

So where to start? Empty
發表主題: 回復: So where to start?   So where to start? Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 03:10

I am from Taiwan, but I moved to America during the summer of 5th grade. But yes, I do read chinese! so chinese response is fine :3

hmm I can see the speed trap that you are talking about. Having a plasma dash motor doesn't mean that it will be the fastest car out there. But I am personally gonna settle with the super XX chassis because the car shell series are my personally favorite Very Happy

going from there, should i focus on the rollers next? or the wheels?
回頂端 向下
alanting

文章數 : 60
注冊日期 : 2010-07-07

So where to start? Empty
發表主題: 回復: So where to start?   So where to start? Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 03:32

maybe you can upload your car photo on this forum.here have many player.they can give you some good suggestions.but, before tuning .you should to know every track is difference.so, you need to tuning your car by every track...whatever .upload your car photo first..i think that you can get many good suggestions for your car..
回頂端 向下
Pengachu

So where to start? Empty
發表主題: 回復: So where to start?   So where to start? Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 03:33

ah yes. That is a good idea. But one problem with that is...my car are not here yet! xD I ordered some and they have not arrived yet. So any photos will have to wait until I am done with my final exams for the semester Razz and until my cars arrive Very Happy

but i will be sure to keep that in mind Very Happy
回頂端 向下
toxic海龜

文章數 : 233
注冊日期 : 2010-02-05

So where to start? Empty
發表主題: 回復: So where to start?   So where to start? Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 12:29

英文真好ㄉ傢伙
回頂端 向下
ikaygogo

ikaygogo

文章數 : 176
注冊日期 : 2010-04-23

So where to start? Empty
發表主題: 回復: So where to start?   So where to start? Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 16:01

toxic海龜 寫到:
英文真好ㄉ傢伙
用火星文回嗆強哥阿!!
ㄋㄐㄊ要ㄑ哪ㄋ?(我自己看了都眼睛痛 affraid )
回頂端 向下
leo

leo

文章數 : 375
注冊日期 : 2009-08-24
年齡 : 48
來自 : TAMIYA田宮四驅車研習會

So where to start? Empty
發表主題: 回復: So where to start?   So where to start? Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 06:44

Pengachu 寫到:
Since I am new to this hobby, I am rather curious. Where does the customization begin? and as a beginner, what areas of customization should I emphasize on? Any suggestions?

Hello I am a Leo Taipei to welcome you have any questions just presented here with the rules in Taiwan pure mini four wheel drive Tamiya most technology enthusiasts and professional players and international players such as Singapore, Malaysia and Italy and even Hong Kong are Japan's players hope for the recognition of the forum FAQ for you

翻譯
你好 我是台北的Leo 歡迎你的加入 有任何疑問僅需提出
這裡擁有全台灣純田宮規則迷你四驅車最技術的 專業的玩家及同好
並有國際的玩家如新加坡 香港 馬來西亞及義大利
甚至是得到日本玩家對於該論壇的認同 希望能為你解惑
回頂端 向下
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/lanboylee
陳馬克

陳馬克

文章數 : 13
注冊日期 : 2010-05-02

So where to start? Empty
發表主題: 回復: So where to start?   So where to start? Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 18:18

Where to start?
Ok~ Start with a "user friendly "Chassis like MS PRO series, cuz New and stable. (Without shaft~ Mad )
Next, trying to use some commen parts...and see what kind of track do u want to go.
and then ....(test, fix problems and test again...and again.. )
try to find out the best setup!
(plz link :https://www.youtube.com/user/TamiyaPlamoFactory)
Maybe these vids can give u some ideas! bounce
回頂端 向下
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jun0408

So where to start?
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
M.A.R.C.-四驅車競技研習會  :: 四驅車討論 :: 田宮各車系底盤綜合討論區-
前往: