M.A.R.C.-四驅車競技研習會
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁Latest images會員註冊登入

Hello everyone ^_^

向下 
2 posters
發表人內容
alexcloudsquall

alexcloudsquall

文章數 : 2
注冊日期 : 2011-01-27
年齡 : 39

Hello everyone  ^_^ Empty
發表主題: Hello everyone ^_^   Hello everyone  ^_^ Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 15:34

Hi! My name is Alex and I come from Italy, I've been national champion in mini 4wd in 2009, I wanted to congratulate you for your forum, it is very nice ... If you want to later I'll post some pictures of my mini 4wd.

Alex

Smile
回頂端 向下
alanting

文章數 : 60
注冊日期 : 2010-07-07

發表主題: 回復: Hello everyone ^_^   Hello everyone  ^_^ Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 16:36

Hello..Alex...welcome to Taiwan mini 4wd forum.
i often visit Italy forum for race car of Italy style too...
that's a really good design..

maybe you can tell us what the race rule for Italy..
I think that we really want to know. And I'm very look forward to see your car pictures..

let me show our Italy style car first..haha..

you can visit this link below

[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本鏈接。]

that's my car..
[您必需注冊登錄才能查看本鏈接。]

回頂端 向下
alexcloudsquall

alexcloudsquall

文章數 : 2
注冊日期 : 2011-01-27
年齡 : 39

發表主題: 回復: Hello everyone ^_^   Hello everyone  ^_^ Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 20:48

Alanting Hello, thanks for the welcome below will carry the Italian official rules:

Racing Expert Class Rules
updated to 01/01/2011
Racing in the Expert class is expected to supply some races equal for all competitors engine registration,
the list of engines is referred to in paragraph 5 of the Regulation.
1) Models allowed:
Open to all and only models and Mini4wd PRO TAMIYA Mini4wd which were distributed in
Italy;
2) Spare parts allowed:
- I welcome all the spare parts specifically produced for TAMIYA Mini4wd, Mini4wd Pro and that miniRC
were distributed in Italy;
- The receivers of miniRC can not be used
3) Traction:
- Models should always run with the 4 wheel drive;
4) Changes:
- Any changes on cars built,
- All the accessories and parts can only be drilled for the insertion of screws, the maximum diameter of
4mm hole,
- Are allowed to combine parts of accessories without making any changes (except for the holes
passage of screws),
- Are able to utilize all alone and spacers to widen the carriageway of the models,
- Apply all metal spacers, bushings including brass, and plastic spacers from
several accessories (wings and bodies, media, etc ...)
- You can not bend metal or FRP supports and screws, is permitted only bend the stems of
anti ball;
- File is accepted and the only all plastic spacers / metal to be used only as inclination,
- File is accepted only slightly the battery compartment of the chassis for easy insertion of
themselves,
- Not allowed to remove the seals from the bearings,
- Everyone is allowed to paste and the only wheels on the axles,
5) Engines:
- The motors must be original TAMIYA, can not be opened or modified and must be
recognizable
- I accepted all the versions of the engines only: Hyper Dash, Atomic Tuned, Tuned Rev, Torque Tuned,
Light Dash.
6) Tyres:
- The tires can only be turned, you may not overlap or complement more tires on the same rim,
- Changed the tires must not damage the track,
- Changed the tires must still comply with the measures of section 12;
7) Mechanical:
- The gears can NOT be modified
- You can not change the frame exposing the gears or parts thereof
- Can not be changed, the number of gear teeth
- It can not be varied by changing the gear position, order, or pair of
gears;
- The internal mechanics of the model can not be changed only with the specified components,
- You can use liquid for the specific electrical and mechanical maintenance of the model;
Cool Driving Wheels:
- It 's possible to use any kind of guide wheel to scroll the model on the banks,
- All the wheels plastic / metal with O-Ring in the instructions should always be accompanied by rubber O-Ring
or plastic;
- Each roller type "hourglass" mounted intact (art. 94329-15013-15534-15418) is to be counted as a single
roller.
9) Power:
- The two AA batteries should be up to 1.5 Vdc,
- Are permitted batteries: Alkaline, NiCd or NiMh with the original package that contains features,
- Lithium batteries are NOT allowed;
10) Body work:
- All cars must always be equipped with body, well secured with the hooks from the original box,
- The body can be changed freely without affecting the recognition and function,
- Mechanical body shops can not be used,
- Transparency in the Body shall be painted;
11) Miscellaneous:
11.1) during the running of the model only the wheels and stabilizer ball can touch the sides
the roadway, no other part of the template must touch the runway edge lights;
11.2) and 'prohibited any structural modification and installation such as to alter in any way the
surface in contact with the walls of the track than the original Tamiya.
11.3) while riding model only: wheels, brakes, ball / plastic hemispheres can touch
the bottom of the track, no other part of the template must touch the bottom track;
11.4) For the production of cars built rear brakes (as in art. 94646 and 15399) is only permitted
the use of foam blue / green packaging bearing / contact
11.5) No part of the machine must have sharp edges or pointed likely to affect the track, even
while the outputs;
12) SIZE:
The measurements refer to the vertical and horizontal pattern, the height will be measured along
whole model:
- Overall width (including wheels): 105 mm
- Height (including wings): 70 mm
- Maximum length (including front and rear bumpers and wheels): 165 mm
- Ground clearance: 1 mm
- Wheels (mounted on the rim) diameter from 22 to 35 mm width from 8 to 26 mm
- Minimum weight (with batteries): 90 gr
- Scroll Wheel (including all "spheres" of the stabilizers): maximum 6

Top Racing Rules category:
updated 01/01/11
In the category Top Racing is scheduled in some races the engine supply the same for all competitors at registration,
the list of engines is referred to in paragraph 5 of the Regulation.
1) Models allowed:
Open to all and only models and Mini4wd PRO TAMIYA Mini4wd which were distributed in
Italy;
2) Spare parts allowed:
- All are welcome and the only original spare parts for TAMIYA Mini4wd, Mini4wd PRO, Dangun Racer
miniRC, MiniF1 which were distributed in Italy;
- The receivers of miniRC can not be used.
3) Traction:
- Models should always run with the 4 wheel drive;
4) Changes:
- The frame and parts can be drilled, folded, filed, cut and pasted into compliance with the measures,
- The accessories can be mounted and / or modified in any way provided it does not damage the track,
- All the materials used should derive from Mini4wd kit, Mini4wd PRO, Dangun Racer, and miniRC
MiniF1,
- And prohibits the abuse of glues for the construction of car accessories;
5) Engines:
- The motors must be original TAMIYA,
- Can not be opened or modified and must be recognized,
- I accepted all the versions of the engines only TAMIYA: Sprint Power-Hyper-Dash, Atomic Tuned, Rev
Tuned, Tuned Torque, Light Dash.
6) Tyres:
- The tires can be changed or turned,
- Changed the tires must not damage the track,
- Changed the tires must still comply with the measures of paragraph 12);
7) Mechanical:
- Every part of the mechanics may be modified
- You can not change the frame exposing the gears or parts thereof,
- It can not be changed the original number of gear teeth,
- Can not be changed, the number of gears mounted on the model,
- You can use liquid for the specific electrical and mechanical maintenance of the model;
Cool Driving Wheels:
- It 's possible to use any type of wheel drive Tamiya marketed by Italy to scroll the
Model on the banks,
- All the wheels plastic / metal with O-ring in the assembly instructions should always be accompanied by ORing
rubber or plastic;
- Each roller type "hourglass" mounted intact (art. 94329-15013-15534-15418) is to be counted as a single
roller.
9) Power:
- The batteries must be two AA 1.5 Vdc max, well-established model in the space provided.
- Are permitted batteries: Alkaline, NiCd or NiMh with the original package that contains features,
- Lithium batteries are NOT allowed;
10) Body work:
- All cars must always be equipped with body shops,
- The body can be changed freely without affecting the recognition and function,
- Mechanical body shops can not be used,
- Transparency in the Body shall be painted;
11) Miscellaneous:
11.1) during the running of the model only the wheels and stabilizer ball can touch the sides
the roadway, no other part of the template must touch the runway edge lights;
11.2) and 'prohibited any structural modification and installation such as to alter in any way the
surface in contact with the walls of the track than the original Tamiya.
11.3) while riding model only: wheels, brakes, ball / plastic hemispheres can touch
the bottom of the track, no other part of the template must touch the bottom track;
11.4) For the construction of car brakes is made only admitted the use of stock tires
from the black sponge mounting box or blue / green packaging bearing / contact
(As in art. 94646 and 15399)
11.5) No part of the machine must have sharp edges or pointed likely to affect the track, even
while the outputs;
12) SIZE:
The measurements refer to the vertical and horizontal pattern, the height will be measured along
whole model:
- Overall width (including wheels): 105 mm
- Height (including wings): 70 mm
- Maximum length (including front and rear bumpers and wheels): 165 mm
- Ground clearance: 1 mm
- Wheels (mounted on the rim) diameter from 22 to 35 mm width from 8 to 26 mm
- Wheels (including all "spheres" of the stabilizers): max 8.
回頂端 向下

Hello everyone ^_^
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
M.A.R.C.-四驅車競技研習會  :: 四驅車討論 :: 田宮各車系底盤綜合討論區-
前往: